Provider Payment Process
All payment requests to be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
To ensure correct and speedy processing please include the following items on your invoice;
- Participant name in email subject and/or body
- Unique Invoice number and date
- Your Business ABN
- Business Contact Details
- Name of NDIS Participant services were performed for
- Date/s service was performed
- Item details or hours of service
- Hourly rate charged if applicable
- Travel time if applicable
- NDIS line item if known or detail of service provided.
- Amount of GST charged, or ‘Price does not include GST’ or showing the GST component as nil or zero
- Payment details – Account name, BSB and Account Number
- Preferred email address for remittance.
- PDF format preferred – please provide an attachment not a link.
Participant Reimbursement Request
All reimbursement requests to be emailed to email@example.com
Please include in your email:
- Subject – Reimbursement Request for (participant name)
- Note that the receipt/invoice is paid in full
- Reason for purchase/therapy
- If necessary – state whether this item has been approved by your LAC or Coordinator of Supports
The receipt must include:
- Provider/suppliers name and contact details
- Provider/supplier ABN
- Date of supply/service
- Product or service
- GST status – GST or no GST
- Paid in full or 0.00 balance.
Businesses must always give you a receipt (or similar proof of purchase) for anything over $75. If they don’t, ask for one. You also have the right to request a receipt for anything under $75 and the receipt must be given within seven days of asking.