The NDIS Code of Conduct will require workers and providers delivering NDIS supports and services to do the following in providing those supports and services:
1. Act with respect for individual rights to freedom of expression, self-determination and decision-making in accordance with applicable laws and conventions
2. Respect the privacy of people with disability.
3. Provide supports and services in a safe and competent manner with care and skill.
4. Act with integrity, honesty and transparency.
5. Promptly take steps to raise and act on concerns about matters that may impact the quality and safety of supports and services provided to people with disability.
6. Take all reasonable steps to prevent and respond to all forms of violence against, and exploitation, neglect and abuse of, people with disability.
7. Take all reasonable steps to prevent and respond to sexual misconduct.